If you are thinking about developing your existing skills to gain a career in the beauty industry, whether that be working in a salon, on a cruise ship or even to become your own boss, then this could be the perfect course for you!
– G22-Montitor procedures to safely control work operations
– N6-Enchance and maintain nails using UV gel
– N7-Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
– N9-Plan and create nail art designs
– N10-Devlope a range of creative nails images
– N11-Plan and provide airbrush designs
– N12-Prepare and finish nail overlays using electric files
Level 3 nail services is taught one day per week or one evening per week over an academic year, September-June
This academic year we will be offering Level 3 nail services on a Wednseday 9:30am – 3:30pm or a Monday 5:30-7:30 and a Thursday 5:30-9pm during the Wakefield district school term time.
A minimum of level 2 nail services is required.
On completion of the course you will gain a full NVQ level 3 diploma in nail services certified by City and Guilds.
You would then have the oppertunity to move onto any of our other level 2 NVQ courses that we offer here at Picassos Training Academy.
For more information or to apply for one of our courses please contact Lydia on 07967 477 192 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org