If you are thinking about developing your existing skills to gain a career in the Hairdressing industry, whether that be working in a salon, on a cruise ship or even to become your own boss, then this could be the perfect course for you!
– Safely Control Work Operations
– 304 Hairdressing Consultations
– 302 Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
– 303 Creative colour and lighten hair
– 401 Hair colour correction services
– 301 Creative Style and Dress Hair
– 404 Contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of promotional activities
Level 3 Hairdressing is taught one day per week over an academic year, September-June
This academic year we will be offering Level 3 Hairdressing on a Thursday 9:30am – 3:30pm during the Wakefield district school term time.
You will hold a qualification in Level 2 Hairdressing.
We welcome applications from adults as well as young people.
On completion of the course you will gain a full NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing certified by City and Guilds.
You would then have the oppertunity to move onto any of our other Level 2 NVQ courses that we offer here at Picassos Training Academy.
For more information or to apply for one of our courses please contact Lydia on 07967 477 192 or alternatively you can email email@example.com