This course is deigned for qualified barbers who want to enhance and develop their skills to open up new job opportunities.
– Health and Safety
– 304- Provide client consultation services
– 309-Creatively cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques
– 310-Design and create a range of facial hair shapes
– 311-Provide shaving services
– 402- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills
– 405- Design and create patterns in the hair
– 404- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
Level 3 Barbering is taught one day per week over an academic year, September-June
This academic year we will be offering Level 3 Barbering on a Monday 9:30am – 3:30pm during the Wakefield district school term time.
A minimum of Level 2 Barbering is required.
On completion of the course you will gain a full NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Barbering certified by City and Guilds.
You would then have the oppertunity to move onto any of our other Level 2 NVQ courses that we offer here at Picassos Training Academy.
For more information or to apply for one of our courses please contact Lydia on 07967 477 192 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org