This course is deigned for qualified barbers who want to enhance and develop their skills.
- An advanced Barbering course that will enable you to gain the relevant, up-to-date skills to work in industry. The units are selected on the basis of relevance to the industry and the employability value.
- Design and Create a Range of Facial Hair Shapes – beards and moustaches
- Creatively Cut Hair Using a Combination of Barbering Techniques – Barbering techniques to an advanced level
- Provide Shaving Services – shaved full facial hair and beard outlines using lathering products and techniques
- Provide Face Massage Services
- Planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Colour Hair Using a Variety of Techniques – full head and re-growth and partial head using various techniques, using the application of permanent, semi-permanent and lightening products
You will be assessed by observation of your practical work, portfolio building and by an externally marked theory test.
Level 2 Barbering
Attendance: Course times are Mondays 10am – 4:30pm
If you require further information please contact:
07967477192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org